Mycotoxins & Mold Evaluation

Overview

Mycotoxins & Mold Evaluation

Toxins abound in our environment, ranging from pesticides to polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) to heavy metals, taxing our bodies and immune systems as they attempt to clear these toxic compounds. Mold, a poison that can hide in plain sight or scent in our own houses, can cause havoc if not properly removed from both our interior environment and our bodies.

Mold toxicity, a type of chronic inflammatory response syndrome, can occur as a result of a single exposure—or, more typically, a sustained exposure from a single source—to a structure or residence that has experienced water damage or just enough moisture to trigger mold growth.

Mold, on the other hand, may grow in any damp environment, including textiles, furniture, and paper items. The toxins present as a result of mold, regardless of the source, can have a devastating harmful influence on your health.

Mycotoxins Mold Testing, Personalized Medicine

Mold & Mycotoxins Toxicity Q & A

Exposure to moldy and damp environments can cause a variety of health problems with a wide range of symptoms.

Mold & Environmental Illness

Exposure to toxins in our environment, including mycotoxins from damp or moldy conditions in buildings pose potentially significant health risks.

Who Should Consider Mold or Mycotoxin Testing?

Around 25% of the population has a genetic variation that prevents their immune system from recognizing and eliminating mold toxins, causing them to persist until we can detect and remove them with the help of your functional practitioner. Mold toxins are highly poisonous, and they can damage our detox pathways as they go through our organs, producing congestion and impaired organ function in the remaining 75% of us.

We can open up those detox pathways and support organ function while getting toxins out of the body through various sorts of support. We can test the body in a variety of ways to detect if mold toxins are present and if they have caused biochemical changes.

I think I may have mold biotoxin illness. What do I do now?

If your cold or flu-like symptoms don’t go away, it’s time to see a doctor. Even if you aren’t aware that mold could be the source of your problems, a doctor may be able to link your symptoms to CIRS. The doctor may want to know if you’ve had any of the more significant side effects of mold exposure. These are some of them:

  • Perplexity and disorientation
  • Chronic tiredness and weakness
  • Headaches
  • Delays and challenges in cognition
  • Bright light hypersensitivity
  • Vertigo and lightheadedness
  • Asthma or other chronic respiratory diseases
  • Muscle aches, cramps, or joint pains

Ready to get started? Schedule your consultation today!

We work with you to design a treatment plan that best matches your personal health goals.  It’s not just about treating disease,  but rather helping you lead an optimally healthy lifestyle. 

Our Blog

Latest Blog & Articles

Check out the latest anti-aging news, announcements, and current events on our blog.